You may never have a reason to call us. But if you do, we'll treat you to customer care as exceptional as our products.
A relationship with Sub-Zero and Wolf begins far before a sale is ever made and lasts long after our appliances are installed in your home. From simple questions about how to care for a Wolf griddle, to more urgent service or maintenance issues, our Customer Care team is always on call with answers, tips, and support. As a family-owned and -operated company, we work hard to make sure your experience with us, and your kitchen, are consistently second to none.
Here’s what sets our peo. apart:
- Ready to help whenever you need us
- Empowered to resolve any issues you may have to your true satisfaction
- Highly trained in our products
- Naturally friendly and helpful, with empathy and problem solving in their DNA
- Connected to the best Sub-Zero and Wolf trained independent service companies and installation companies, so you have access to qualified support