You may never have a reason to call us. But if you do, we'll treat you to customer care as exceptional as our products.
A relationship with Sub-Zero and Wolf begins far before a sale is ever made and lasts long after our appliances are installed in your home. From simple questions about how to care for a Wolf griddle or the best Cove dishwashing mode for fine china, to more urgent service or maintenance issues, our Customer Care team is always on call with answers, tips, and support. As a family-owned and -operated company, we work hard to make sure your experience with us, and your kitchen, are consistently second to none.
Here’s what sets our peo. apart:
- Available 24/7, ready to help whenever you need us
- Empowered to resolve any issues you may have to your true satisfaction
- Highly trained in our products
- Naturally friendly and helpful, with empathy and problem solving in their DNA
- Connected to the best Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove trained independent service companies and installation companies, so you have access to qualified support